Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Christian Songs I Love

Hey! I am just doing a very quick post today! I wanted to give out a couple of Christian songs I really love, for anyone who reads this that wants some good Christian music.

Stronger- Mandisa: I love this song, it is so hopeful, and has lots of truths that she makes easy to understand in the song. It's a beautiful "keep holding on" type of song.

Never Gone- Colton Dixon: I am a huge fan of Colton Dixon, so I might be a bit biased about this one. This is his first single, and it really is beautiful. Some of it is written as though God is speaking to you. It's about how no matter what it feels like, God never leaves you, and you have never been and will never be alone.

Just Cry- Mandisa: This is one of those songs that I think everybody related to. It says that it is okay to let your feelings out, and God can handle your anger or sadness. It is slow, with deliberate, powerful lyrics.

Days of Elijah- Robin Mark: I love this song! It is a super upbeat song with a Irish jig feel :) It is just basically praising the Lord, and its pretty amazing.

Just wanted to introduce a few cool songs!
Grace

4 comments:

  1. Cool list, Grace! I haven't heard Never Gone or Just Cry - I will listen to those today. I need to fill my heart and mind with Christian music - I appreciate the new song ideas! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good choices! I think of Mandisa's Good Morning when I think of you too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh! I might have to add that one :)
      I LOVE Good Morning!!!!

      Delete
  3. Grace, I love Days of Elijah. It's one of my top favorites. And I love your blog. You are inspirational for this old lady.

    Julie's mom

    ReplyDelete